We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

To get the Rowindex

Hi Clay, How do I get the row index of the row which I leave in the RowEnter event?.. My requirement is like I''m disabling the User from navigating to Other rows until he Commits/resets the Changes made to the Current row. I''m having a Hidden status column to Identify whether the row is in Edit mode or not... so, In Row enter event, I need to check for the Row status using the Status column value(Which will be ''YES'' if it is edit mode) and if it is not in edit mode, I need to set the Focus back to the Edited row.. Please help. Thanks, Thiagu

2 Replies

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team November 29, 2004 06:30 AM UTC

You can get this information from properties of the CurrentCell. GridCurrentCell cc = this.gridDataBoundGrid1.CurrentCell; Console.WriteLine("moving from {0} to {1}", cc.MoveFromRowIndex, cc.MoveToRowIndex);

TH Thiyagu November 29, 2004 11:07 AM UTC

Thanks Clay... >You can get this information from properties of the CurrentCell. > >GridCurrentCell cc = this.gridDataBoundGrid1.CurrentCell; >Console.WriteLine("moving from {0} to {1}", cc.MoveFromRowIndex, cc.MoveToRowIndex); >

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon