We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. (Last updated on : Nov 16th 2018).
Unfortunately, activation email could not send to your email. Please try again.
Syncfusion Feedback

Does the syncfusion grid work with asp.net

Thread ID:

Created:

Updated:

Platform:

Replies:

21776 Nov 19,2004 09:23 PM UTC Mar 23,2005 02:23 PM UTC General Discussion 4
Tags: General Discussion
Shri
Asked On November 19, 2004 09:23 PM UTC

hi Does the syncfusion grid work with asp.net. bcoz i have downloaded the evaluatin ver but couldnt see any of those sync components in my tool box in web app but i could see them in windows app

Administrator [Syncfusion]
Replied On November 20, 2004 11:15 PM UTC

Currently, our grid only works for Windows Forms. We will release a web grid the first quarter of next year.

Metref Al Hemaidi
Replied On November 21, 2004 07:22 AM UTC

Please put RTL support in your task list. >Currently, our grid only works for Windows Forms. We will release a web grid the first quarter of next year.

Matt Lamouire
Replied On March 23, 2005 01:29 PM UTC

Has this been released yet? I see sample on the website, however I am unable to find a corresponding namespace in Version 3.0.1.0. Thanks, Matt >Currently, our grid only works for Windows Forms. We will release a web grid the first quarter of next year.

Administrator [Syncfusion]
Replied On March 23, 2005 02:23 PM UTC

Hi Matt The upcoming release will include the beta version of Essential Grid for ASP.NET. You can contact our Sales team at salessupport@syncfusion.com for more information. Regards Arun

CONFIRMATION

This post will be permanently deleted. Are you sure you want to continue?

Sorry, An error occured while processing your request. Please try again later.

Warning Icon You are using an outdated version of Internet Explorer that may not display all features of this and other websites. Upgrade to Internet Explorer 8 or newer for a better experience.Close Icon

;