We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

Does the syncfusion grid work with asp.net

hi Does the syncfusion grid work with asp.net. bcoz i have downloaded the evaluatin ver but couldnt see any of those sync components in my tool box in web app but i could see them in windows app

4 Replies

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team November 20, 2004 11:15 PM UTC

Currently, our grid only works for Windows Forms. We will release a web grid the first quarter of next year.

MA Metref Al Hemaidi November 21, 2004 07:22 AM UTC

Please put RTL support in your task list. >Currently, our grid only works for Windows Forms. We will release a web grid the first quarter of next year.

ML Matt Lamouire March 23, 2005 01:29 PM UTC

Has this been released yet? I see sample on the website, however I am unable to find a corresponding namespace in Version 3.0.1.0. Thanks, Matt >Currently, our grid only works for Windows Forms. We will release a web grid the first quarter of next year.

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team March 23, 2005 02:23 PM UTC

Hi Matt The upcoming release will include the beta version of Essential Grid for ASP.NET. You can contact our Sales team at salessupport@syncfusion.com for more information. Regards Arun

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon