We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy.
Unfortunately, activation email could not send to your email. Please try again.

Popup Event for MDI Menus

Thread ID:

Created:

Updated:

Platform:

Replies:

2177 Dec 19,2002 12:16 PM Dec 20,2002 08:17 AM Windows Forms 2
Tags: Tools
Daniel
Asked On December 19, 2002 12:16 PM

I created a simple MDI Program giving the main form and the child form a standard file menu. In order to ensure the merging of these menus I set the MergeType property to MergeItems. Each of the file menus has a handler attachted on the popup event. Every thing works fine for the main form without a child form opened. When I create a child form at run time non of the two popup handlers is called. I would expect that at least one of the handlers is called.

Administrator [Syncfusion]
Replied On December 20, 2002 08:17 AM

Daniel, This is a bug. The submenu in the main form should have fired a Popup event. We can reproduce this issue here. We will fix this in our next release. Regards, Praveen Ramesh

Administrator [Syncfusion]
Replied On December 20, 2002 08:17 AM

Daniel, This is a bug. The submenu in the main form should have fired a Popup event. We can reproduce this issue here. We will fix this in our next release. Regards, Praveen Ramesh

CONFIRMATION

This post will be permanently deleted. Are you sure you want to continue?

Sorry, An error occured while processing your request. Please try again later.

You are using an outdated version of Internet Explorer that may not display all features of this and other websites. Upgrade to Internet Explorer 8 or newer for a better experience.

;