We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

Trouble modifying example

I''m trying to duplicate your "Customized Cell Buttons" example in my application. However, I want to use a larger bitmap that displays text and i want the button centered in the column. I''ve changed about everything in that example and cannot seem to get it to behave as I want. I''ve changed most of the numeric data in an attempt to make the button bigger or show in the center of the column, and nothing happens. Any chance i could get you to show me the way?

1 Reply

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team November 19, 2004 11:55 AM UTC

In the EllipsisCell.cs file, in OnLayout, make this change. //buttonsBounds[0] = GridUtil.CenterInRect(rightArea, new Size(20, 20)); buttonsBounds[0] = GridUtil.CenterInRect(innerBounds, new Size(40, 40)); In the EllipsisCellModel constructor, make this change. //base.ButtonBarSize = new Size(20, 20); base.ButtonBarSize = new Size(40, 40); Also, make sure the row height for these cells are taller than 40. With these changes, I think you should see your centered larger buttons. I do not know where you want the text, but you should make your OnLayout return a bounding textrectangle so the grid knows where you want it. You may also want to tweak OnQueryPrefferedClientSize.

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon