We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy.
Unfortunately, activation email could not send to your email. Please try again.

Hide a column when I drag it to group

Thread ID:

Created:

Updated:

Platform:

Replies:

21734 Nov 18,2004 09:09 AM Nov 18,2004 12:01 PM Windows Forms 1
Tags: GridControl
Jose Egea
Asked On November 18, 2004 09:09 AM

Hi: How can I hide a column when I drag it to the grouping par, and make it visible when it returns to the grid? And maybe a beginner question, but in a GDBG when my grid is empty the currentcell.rowindex value is 1, same than when I have only one row. This way I have to check before execute an action how much records I have in the binder. Is there a better way to do that? Thanks in advance.

Administrator [Syncfusion]
Replied On November 18, 2004 12:01 PM

To hide the grouped column, you can use subcribe to the TableDescriptor.GroupedColumns.Changing
private void GroupedColumns_Changing(object sender, Syncfusion.Collections.ListPropertyChangedEventArgs e)
{
	SortColumnDescriptor scd = e.Item as SortColumnDescriptor;
	if(e.Action == Syncfusion.Collections.ListPropertyChangedType.Remove)
			this.gridGroupingControl1.TableDescriptor.VisibleColumns.Add(scd.Name);
	else if(e.Action == Syncfusion.Collections.ListPropertyChangedType.Add)
	this.gridGroupingControl1.TableDescriptor.VisibleColumns.Remove(scd.Name);
}
Try these two properties to get total count and filtered counts. this.gridGroupingControl1.Table.Records.Count; this.gridGroupingControl1.Table.FilteredRecords.Count;

CONFIRMATION

This post will be permanently deleted. Are you sure you want to continue?

Sorry, An error occured while processing your request. Please try again later.

You are using an outdated version of Internet Explorer that may not display all features of this and other websites. Upgrade to Internet Explorer 8 or newer for a better experience.

;