We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy.
Unfortunately, activation email could not send to your email. Please try again.

Select Range of grouping grid

Thread ID:

Created:

Updated:

Platform:

Replies:

21655 Nov 16,2004 04:09 PM Nov 17,2004 04:49 PM Windows Forms 3
Tags: Grouping
David Llewellyn
Asked On November 16, 2004 04:09 PM

Hello Guys, I am using a "GridGroupingControl" control, with the multiple select option enabled. I am trying to set the first row in the table when the program is started. I am using the TableControl.CurrentCell.MoveTo() function, which move to the correct cell, but the "range" (GridRangeInfoList) has not been set to the first row. How do I set the range value to the first row?? Thanks, David

Administrator [Syncfusion]
Replied On November 17, 2004 06:58 AM

The 3.0 code base handles record selections better than the earlier versions using new properties. It has a sample illustrating its support, Syncfusion\Essential Suite\3.0.0.11\Windows\Grid.Windows\Samples\Grouping\MultipleRecordSelection For the 2.1.0.9, are you using code like this to turn on the alpha selections and listboxmode? (This does not work well with nested tables in 2.1.0.9). this.gridGroupingControl1.TableOptions.AllowSelection = GridSelectionFlags.Any; this.gridGroupingControl1.TableControl.CurrentCell.MoveTo(4,1); this.gridGroupingControl1.TableOptions.ListBoxSelectionMode = SelectionMode.One;

David Llewellyn
Replied On November 17, 2004 01:44 PM

Hello, I am still using the 2.1.0.9 version and the code which I am using to allow multiple select items in my grouping grid is:- this.GroupingControl.TableOptions.ListBoxSelectionMode = SelectionMode.MultiExtended; this.GroupingControl.TableOptions.AllowSelection = GridSelectionFlags.Any; this.GroupingControl.TableControl.CurrentCell.MoveTo(4,1); The moveto funtion works, but the range is not being set. I want to be able to keep the multiple select option enabled. Can I do this with Version 2.1.0.9 or is this only available in Version 3. Thanks, David.

Administrator [Syncfusion]
Replied On November 17, 2004 04:49 PM

I tried your code in this little sample using 2.1.0.9, and it seemed to select the row for me. Are you doing something different? GCCSummary_4148.zip

CONFIRMATION

This post will be permanently deleted. Are you sure you want to continue?

Sorry, An error occured while processing your request. Please try again later.

You are using an outdated version of Internet Explorer that may not display all features of this and other websites. Upgrade to Internet Explorer 8 or newer for a better experience.

;