We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

Select Range of grouping grid

Hello Guys, I am using a "GridGroupingControl" control, with the multiple select option enabled. I am trying to set the first row in the table when the program is started. I am using the TableControl.CurrentCell.MoveTo() function, which move to the correct cell, but the "range" (GridRangeInfoList) has not been set to the first row. How do I set the range value to the first row?? Thanks, David

3 Replies

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team November 17, 2004 11:58 AM UTC

The 3.0 code base handles record selections better than the earlier versions using new properties. It has a sample illustrating its support, Syncfusion\Essential Suite\3.0.0.11\Windows\Grid.Windows\Samples\Grouping\MultipleRecordSelection For the 2.1.0.9, are you using code like this to turn on the alpha selections and listboxmode? (This does not work well with nested tables in 2.1.0.9). this.gridGroupingControl1.TableOptions.AllowSelection = GridSelectionFlags.Any; this.gridGroupingControl1.TableControl.CurrentCell.MoveTo(4,1); this.gridGroupingControl1.TableOptions.ListBoxSelectionMode = SelectionMode.One;

DL David Llewellyn November 17, 2004 06:44 PM UTC

Hello, I am still using the 2.1.0.9 version and the code which I am using to allow multiple select items in my grouping grid is:- this.GroupingControl.TableOptions.ListBoxSelectionMode = SelectionMode.MultiExtended; this.GroupingControl.TableOptions.AllowSelection = GridSelectionFlags.Any; this.GroupingControl.TableControl.CurrentCell.MoveTo(4,1); The moveto funtion works, but the range is not being set. I want to be able to keep the multiple select option enabled. Can I do this with Version 2.1.0.9 or is this only available in Version 3. Thanks, David.

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team November 17, 2004 09:49 PM UTC

I tried your code in this little sample using 2.1.0.9, and it seemed to select the row for me. Are you doing something different? GCCSummary_4148.zip

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon