We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy.
Unfortunately, activation email could not send to your email. Please try again.

Problem combining the samples

Thread ID:

Created:

Platform:

Replies:

21619 Nov 16,2004 06:30 AM Windows Forms 0
Tags: FAQ
kathy
Asked On November 16, 2004 06:30 AM

The samples you posted are very useful especially to new programmers in vb.net like me. I learn so many things on how to manipulate datagrid. But when I combine some of the samples I can''t make it run properly. I want the combination of these samples into one datagrid: Combanation #1 1. Disable edit on some of the column 2. checkbox - enabled column 3. pushbutton - enabled column 4. text on the rowheader. 5. number formatting all should be right justified with 2 decimal places Combination #2 1. unbound column which automatically computes totals. 2. number formatting all should be right justified with 2 decimal places Can you help me how to get all of these on one datagrid?

CONFIRMATION

This post will be permanently deleted. Are you sure you want to continue?

Sorry, An error occured while processing your request. Please try again later.

You are using an outdated version of Internet Explorer that may not display all features of this and other websites. Upgrade to Internet Explorer 8 or newer for a better experience.

;