We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

DataSet content update

I have a DataSet. There are two tables in it. Each of them populated with data through use of appropriate stored procedure. These tables in master-detail relationships. Data within database is altered through use of another stored procedures. How can I update the DateSet's table's contents after data within database has been modified with one of these stored procedure?

5 Replies

DR Dr_Sh0ck December 18, 2002 09:04 PM UTC

Oops... I forgot... Sorry for my poor English :)

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team December 20, 2002 12:25 PM UTC

i've also seen that sometimes doing only Me.SqlDataAdapter1.Fill(Me.MyTable) doesn't work. (doesn't update!) try like this: Me.MyTable.Clear() Me.SqlDataAdapter1.Fill(Me.MyTable) > I have a DataSet. There are two tables in it. Each of them populated with data through use of appropriate stored procedure. These tables in master-detail relationships. Data within database is altered through use of another stored procedures. How can I update the DateSet's table's contents after data within database has been modified with one of these stored procedure? >

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team December 20, 2002 12:26 PM UTC

i've also seen that sometimes doing only Me.SqlDataAdapter1.Fill(Me.MyTable) doesn't work. (doesn't update!) try like this: Me.MyTable.Clear() Me.SqlDataAdapter1.Fill(Me.MyTable) > I have a DataSet. There are two tables in it. Each of them populated with data through use of appropriate stored procedure. These tables in master-detail relationships. Data within database is altered through use of another stored procedures. How can I update the DateSet's table's contents after data within database has been modified with one of these stored procedure? >

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team December 20, 2002 12:26 PM UTC

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team December 20, 2002 12:27 PM UTC

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon