We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

Migration problem or bug?

I suspect this is not a bug and rather a problem I''m encountering because the migration tools aren''t yet available, but I figured I''d ask: When I open a form that I have created in the designer, I get an error message that reads "Object type cannot be converted to target type." BTW: HTML UI is amazingly cool.

3 Replies

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team November 13, 2004 11:13 PM UTC

Are you referencing the correct assemblies? For 3.0 it needs to be Syncfusion.shared.base, syncfusion.shared.windows, syncfusion.grid.base and syncfusion.grid.windows. That''s also why the old resx files don''t work at this time. They need the old assemblies. Stefan

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team November 13, 2004 11:51 PM UTC

Yes. I removed all references to Syncfusion.* assemblies and added new references to the 3.0.0.11 ones.

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team November 13, 2004 11:52 PM UTC

Oops, didn''t read the second part. I''ll wait for the migration tools (though I imagine if I really needed to I could hack the .resx files by hand). Thanks.

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon