We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

GridDataBound Copy/Paste bug?

hi, When i clickon any row(except first row) after paste(Ctrl+v) to GridDataBound, first row is invisible. then only if i click the first row, it comes back. is it a bug? I do not want the pasted first row be invisible.how can i do it?

4 Replies

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team November 10, 2004 06:26 AM UTC

I tried to see this problem in the attached sample but could not. Maybe I am not following the exact steps you are taking. Can you see the problem in this sample? If so, what steps do I take to see it? I am using version 2.1.0.9. If you do not see the problem in the sample, can you post a small sample showing the problem? WindowsApplication16_667.zip

FA Farmer November 11, 2004 05:14 AM UTC

Dear Clay, Mine is 2.0.5.1, just using your sample,if you 1,cut all(Ctrl+X) 2,cursor to top-left cell, 3,copy all(Ctrl+V) i cannot see top-left cell,if i move cursor to top-left cell,it comes back,should i use 2.1 version?

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team November 11, 2004 08:29 AM UTC

Using 2.1.0.9, here is what I see in that sample. 1) to select all, click on cell 0,0. 2) then cut all using ctl+X. 3) then click in cell 1,1 4) paste by pressing ctl+V I then see the whole table again including the value in cell 1,1.

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team December 17, 2004 03:16 AM UTC

should set UseListChangedEvent=false!!!!!!

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon