We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

Masked Edit Box Error Validation

I have been trying to look for a specific answer in the documentation, but just can''t seem to find it. Here is my question: I can use the ValidationError event for the Masked Edit Box to raise an error if the data input does not conform to the formatting restrictions set for the control. That works just fine. The problem is how to detect when the user has entered something that conforms and then clear the error. How do I do that? In other words, is there some property that will let me check to see if the data is formatted correctly? Thanks! JB

1 Reply

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team November 9, 2004 06:29 PM UTC

Just solved it with the combination of the ValidationError and the MaskSatisfied events. One would set the error, the second would clear it. :-) >I have been trying to look for a specific answer in the documentation, but just can''t seem to find it. > >Here is my question: > >I can use the ValidationError event for the Masked Edit Box to raise an error if the data input does not conform to the formatting restrictions set for the control. That works just fine. > >The problem is how to detect when the user has entered something that conforms and then clear the error. How do I do that? In other words, is there some property that will let me check to see if the data is formatted correctly? > >Thanks! > >JB

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon