We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

Themed memory

I see (via SciTech Memory Profiler) a ThemedPushButtonDrawing object left around each time a TabBarPage is added to the TabBarPageCollection, then subsequently removed. Also, I sometimes see a ThemedScrollBarDrawing object (via Splitter) hanging around. Is there something that I am doing wrong, or is this just an internal "leak" (creates new one each time I add a new grid on a new tab - doesn''t go away upon removal of tab, until app. closes). (version 2.1.x)

1 Reply

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team November 8, 2004 09:31 PM UTC

Hi Greg, Thanks for your feedback on this issue. The memory leaks caused by the TabControlAdv and The TabbedMDIManager were known issues in v2.1.0.9 which have been taken care of internally. The fixes will be incorporated in the next release of Essential Suite. We appreciate your continued interest in Syncfusion products. Regards, Guru Patwal Syncfusion, Inc.

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon