We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

CellType = "GridListControl"

I am currently using a combobox celltype bound to a dataview to display partnumbers using the following code: gcSection(intLoop, partColumn.PartNumber).CellType = "ComboBox" gcSection(intLoop, partColumn.PartNumber).DataSource = dvChildParts gcSection(intLoop, partColumn.PartNumber).DisplayMember = "PartNumber" gcSection(intLoop, partColumn.PartNumber).ValueMember = "ChildPartNumberID" gcSection(intLoop, partColumn.PartNumber).ExclusiveChoiceList = True gcSection(intLoop, partColumn.PartNumber).CellValue = strPartNumberID When I Change the celltype to GridListControl I only show one row of the dataview where when it was a combobox there were multible choices of partnumbers. Example Code: gcSection(intLoop, partColumn.PartNumber).CellType = "GridListControl" gcSection(intLoop, partColumn.PartNumber).DataSource = dvChildParts gcSection(intLoop, partColumn.PartNumber).DisplayMember = "PartNumber" gcSection(intLoop, partColumn.PartNumber).ValueMember = "ChildPartNumberID" gcSection(intLoop, partColumn.PartNumber).ExclusiveChoiceList = True gcSection(intLoop, partColumn.PartNumber).CellValue = strPartNumberID I want the same functionality as the ComboBox CellType but with the showing of the complete bound datasource. Any help would be appreciated. Jeff

1 Reply

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team December 17, 2002 08:34 PM UTC

It sounds like the height of the dropdown list control is not large enough. I actually don't know why that might happen, but what you could could do is manually enlarge the height of the popup container. You can handle the CurrentCellShowingDropDown event and there resize the popup container as follows: GridDropDownCellRenderer r = (GridDropDownCellRenderer) CurrentCell.Renderer; r.PopupControlContainer.PopupHost.Size = new Size(r.PopupControlContainer.PopupHost.Width, 120); Does that help? Otherwise, please open a support incident and attach a small sample project. It should not be difficult for us to figure out then what went wrong. Stefan

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon