We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

String resources in Source

Hello, I''m curious to know how you generate your strongly typed SR.cs file that appears in the source code of your projects. I see a reference to "SRGen" but this doesn''t seem to ship with the source package - is this a .NET Framework tool or something custom made? If it is custom made, can you make it available? It looks like a great way to help manage string resources. Thanks!

1 Reply

DJ Daniel Jebaraj Syncfusion Team November 8, 2004 01:26 AM UTC

Hi Paul, This is an internal tool. Please send me an email (danielj__NO_SPaMMM@syncfusion.com) and we will send it to you. We will also look into making this available as part of our product distribution. Thank you for using our products. Best regards, Daniel >Hello, > >I''m curious to know how you generate your strongly typed SR.cs file that appears in the source code of your projects. I see a reference to "SRGen" but this doesn''t seem to ship with the source package - is this a .NET Framework tool or something custom made? > >If it is custom made, can you make it available? It looks like a great way to help manage string resources. > >Thanks!

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon