We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy.
Unfortunately, activation email could not send to your email. Please try again.

String resources in Source

Thread ID:

Created:

Updated:

Platform:

Replies:

21308 Nov 6,2004 06:55 AM Nov 7,2004 08:26 PM General Discussion 1
Tags: General Discussion
Administrator [Syncfusion]
Asked On November 6, 2004 06:55 AM

Hello, I''m curious to know how you generate your strongly typed SR.cs file that appears in the source code of your projects. I see a reference to "SRGen" but this doesn''t seem to ship with the source package - is this a .NET Framework tool or something custom made? If it is custom made, can you make it available? It looks like a great way to help manage string resources. Thanks!

Daniel Jebaraj [Syncfusion]
Replied On November 7, 2004 08:26 PM

Hi Paul, This is an internal tool. Please send me an email (danielj__NO_SPaMMM@syncfusion.com) and we will send it to you. We will also look into making this available as part of our product distribution. Thank you for using our products. Best regards, Daniel >Hello, > >I''m curious to know how you generate your strongly typed SR.cs file that appears in the source code of your projects. I see a reference to "SRGen" but this doesn''t seem to ship with the source package - is this a .NET Framework tool or something custom made? > >If it is custom made, can you make it available? It looks like a great way to help manage string resources. > >Thanks!

CONFIRMATION

This post will be permanently deleted. Are you sure you want to continue?

Sorry, An error occured while processing your request. Please try again later.

You are using an outdated version of Internet Explorer that may not display all features of this and other websites. Upgrade to Internet Explorer 8 or newer for a better experience.

;