We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

disabling sorting in grid grouping control

is there any way to disable sorting in a grouping grid control?? I tried finding the AllowSorting property, without success... I also tried to handle the cell click event and cancel it, but it does not work. I also tried handling the QueryCellStyleInfo event to set Enabled to false and Clickable to false when we''re at row 0, without more success... Any hints? Thank you ;)

3 Replies

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team November 4, 2004 11:14 PM UTC

Did you try this property? this.gridGroupingControl1.TableOptions.AllowSortColumns = false; If I drop a GridGroupingControl on a form, and set a DataTable datasource and this property, I cannot sort by clicking column headers. Are you doing something special, like adding columns to the TableDescriptor.SortedColumns for example? Is the grid sharing the DataSource with another object that might be sorting it?

PA Pat November 5, 2004 10:38 AM UTC

There is no such property. At least, not in my version. I am using version 2.0.5.1 and cannot get the latest version because our company bought the "Essential Grid Enterprise Edition Binary", without the subscription. :( Regarding the subscription, is it possible to pay only the subscription part without rebuying the whole grid? Finally, is there any way of disabling sortin in version 2.0.5.1 ??? Thank you

PA Pat November 5, 2004 10:49 AM UTC

Sorry, I just received an email from my boss telling me the latest version is now available and that I can install it. Guess my problem will be solved ;) Thank you

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon