We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

SpecialCells

Hi, How can I identify such special cell like "xlCellTypeLastCell". I''d like to import data from an existing worksheet using ExportDataTable(Int32,Int32,Int32,Int32,Boolean) Method. How can I determine maxRows and maxColums values ? Thank you in advance for reply. Regards, Louis

1 Reply

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team November 8, 2004 09:39 AM UTC

Hi Louis, Sorry for the delay in responding. 1) Currently there is no support for identifying special cells. I have logged this as a feature request and we will try to implement this as soon as possible. 2) Could you please clarify if you need to import datatable or export datatable?. From the context I assume that you need to export datatable. In that case the max rows and max columns just denote the number of rows and column that you need to be exported. Example, a)If you specify 1,1,100,100 it will export the first 100 rows and columns. b)If you want to export all rows and columns, you would use ExportDataTable(IWorksheet.UsedRange,bool) This would export all the contents of the worksheet to a datatable. Please let me know if you have any questions. Thanks. Best regards, Stephen. >Hi, > >How can I identify such special cell like "xlCellTypeLastCell". > >I''d like to import data from an existing worksheet using ExportDataTable(Int32,Int32,Int32,Int32,Boolean) Method. How can I determine maxRows and maxColums values ? > >Thank you in advance for reply. > >Regards, > >Louis

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon