We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

Cell Background image in gridcontrol not displayed if XP SP2

Hi, I''m using a gridcontrol where I set a background picture in some of the header cells like this: gridControl1[0,0].BackgroundImage = this.Device.DeviceType.IedBitmap; I have syncfusion version 2.1.0.9 installed. The background images has always been displayed properly till I installed windows XP SP2 then they doesn''t show up anymore. I have checked it on a second PC as well running XP SP2 and it''s the same problem. Any idea what it could be? Best Regards Tommy Norman

3 Replies

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team November 4, 2004 03:14 PM UTC

I am running OS Name Microsoft Windows XP Professional Version 5.1.2600 Service Pack 2 Build 2600 and tried this code in 2.1.0.9. It did not seem to have a problem for me. this.gridControl1[0,0].BackgroundImage = SystemIcons.Information.ToBitmap(); Do you have themes enabled? This will interfere with header drawing. If you post your bitmap, I can try it here.

TN Tommy Norman November 8, 2004 06:49 AM UTC

Yes that was the problem. I had themes enabled in my grid controls. I disabled it and it worked fine. However is there a way to still have themes enabled and get the backround images to show up? Why is XP themes interfering with backround bitmaps? Regards Tommy

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team November 8, 2004 08:06 AM UTC

I think the operating system themed drawing does its own background, so the only solution I would know would be to turn the themed support off for that cells where you want a backgroundimage, this.gridControl1[0,0].Themed = false;

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon