We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

Editable Combobox w/ ListBox and image

I am trying to insert a combobox like the Address Bar in Windows Explorer. Right now I have added a Commandbar to my form, docked it at the top, labeled it Address and dragged a ComboBoxExt onto it. I wanted the combobox to display a list of items that have an icon first and then some text and give the ability to type in a new selection instead of selecting one from the list. Where do I start? Thanks, Patrick Ransom

1 Reply

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team December 18, 2002 12:37 PM UTC

Patrick, You have to now associate a ListBox with the ComboBoxExt (via it's ListControl property). But the .Net ListBox doesn't support icons in the dropdown. There is no such Control in Essential Tools either (we are seriouly considering addding such Control to our collection). I however found this Control in CodeProject that supports this: http://www.codeproject.com/cs/combobox/ImageListBox.asp Regards, Praveen Ramesh

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon