We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

Wide range of values with column charts

I have a column chart with one series of data. The data varies greatly from less than 100 to thousands. The latter is usually one or two occurances while most of the data is small (say < 100). When the chart is drawn, it scales all columns automatically with the result that most of the columns are tiny (almost not visible) while only one or two (in the thousand''s scale) dominate the chart. It is possible to draw "broken" columns for those that represent large values such that the majority of the columns that represent "tiny" values are drawn at a reasonable size. See the attached for an example of what I''m trying to accomplish. Sample_3625.zip

1 Reply

DJ Davis Jebaraj Syncfusion Team November 4, 2004 05:07 PM UTC

Hi, Essential Chart does not support this feature now. I have submitted a feature request to our development team and I will keep you updated on the status. Thanks, Davis

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon