We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

Minor features on autohide docking tabs

2 q''s: Is there a way to have the dock label for a panel''s titlebar be different from it''s tab name when hidden? I''d like to have a long name for the panel, but just a short representation when hidden. Is there a way to change the spacing between autohide tabs? I''d like them to be pushed closer together. Thank you, Dan

2 Replies

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team November 2, 2004 09:19 AM UTC

Hi Dan, 1) Currently it is not possible to have a different dock label for the Tabs and AutoHide Tabs. However the "Name" and dock label can be different. You can set dock label using the SetDockLabel method of the docking manager. this.dockingManager1.SetDockLabel(this.pnlpanel1,"A"); Would that meet your requirements? I will go ahead an make a feature request to set the dock label of autohidden controls separately. 2) I am not able to understand what you mean by spacing between autohide tabs. A screenshot would be of great help. Thanks. Best regards, Stephen. >2 q''s: > >Is there a way to have the dock label for a panel''s titlebar be different from it''s tab name when hidden? I''d like to have a long name for the panel, but just a short representation when hidden. > >Is there a way to change the spacing between autohide tabs? I''d like them to be pushed closer together. > >Thank you, >Dan

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team November 4, 2004 08:47 PM UTC

Thank you for putting in the feature req for #1. As for #2, I''ve attached a screenshot. syncfusion-tabs_7749.zip Thanks, Dan

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon