We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy.
Unfortunately, activation email could not send to your email. Please try again.

Grid in a Cell

Thread ID:

Created:

Updated:

Platform:

Replies:

20960 Oct 28,2004 12:30 PM Oct 28,2004 01:22 PM Windows Forms 1
Tags: GridControl
Matt
Asked On October 28, 2004 12:30 PM

Hello, I have just recently purchased the suite and have a quick question about using a grid in a cell. Looking at the sample provided by Syncfusion, I want to update the information in the Grid in a Cell after it has been created. The Problem I have is that the grid does not redraw until it gets focus. Whats the best way to do this or how can I get the Grid to redraw. Thanks! private void button1_Click(object sender, System.EventArgs e) { GridControl blahgrid = (GridControl) gridControl1[8,2].Control; blahgrid[1,1].Text ="blah blah blah4"; blahgrid.Focus(); }

Matt
Replied On October 28, 2004 01:22 PM

Never mind. It seems you have to .Refresh(); the main grid instead of the grid inside of the cell. Didn''t seem to make sence becuase the internal grid would only update after clicking on it, not the main grid.

CONFIRMATION

This post will be permanently deleted. Are you sure you want to continue?

Sorry, An error occured while processing your request. Please try again later.

You are using an outdated version of Internet Explorer that may not display all features of this and other websites. Upgrade to Internet Explorer 8 or newer for a better experience.

;