We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

version 3.0 release notes

Where can I get specific information relating to the differnces and improvements in 3.0 compared to 2.x?

10 Replies

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team October 26, 2004 12:25 PM UTC

I''m not sure, but I get the impression that 3.0 just added "ASP.NET" support to everything. I don''t even really know what that means. Certainly not something that''s useful to me. I''d prefer a pile of bug fixes myself. -- David

DJ Daniel Jebaraj Syncfusion Team October 26, 2004 02:45 PM UTC

Marc / David, In addition to the new products and ASP.NET support, we have a full round of bug fixes that went into every product. Also, existing Windows Forms products have been enhanced with several new features. Our Grouping grid has had major updates. Edit has added automatic outlining. Chart has been revamped and is much faster than before. Tools has been revamped and any issues reported in the past few months have been resolved. ExcelRW has also been updated for performance (additional features have also been added). The beta version will be available in a few days and we will post a link to the release notes as soon as the beta version is available. We do hope that you will find the new products also useful. From a Windows Forms perspective, we are particularly excited about the HTML UI product. It has the potential to dramatically change the ease with which flexible user interfaces can be created. Please do let us know if you need any additional information. Thank you for using Syncfusion products. Best regards, Daniel >I''m not sure, but I get the impression that 3.0 just added "ASP.NET" support to everything. I don''t even really know what that means. Certainly not something that''s useful to me. I''d prefer a pile of bug fixes myself. > >-- David

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team November 8, 2004 04:53 PM UTC

R U guys any closer to releasing the beta 3 version? Its been more than a few days :) >Marc / David, > >In addition to the new products and ASP.NET support, we have a full round of bug fixes that went into every product. Also, existing Windows Forms products have been enhanced with several new features. Our Grouping grid has had major updates. Edit has added automatic outlining. Chart has been revamped and is much faster than before. Tools has been revamped and any issues reported in the past few months have been resolved. ExcelRW has also been updated for performance (additional features have also been added). > >The beta version will be available in a few days and we will post a link to the release notes as soon as the beta version is available. > >We do hope that you will find the new products also useful. From a Windows Forms perspective, we are particularly excited about the HTML UI product. It has the potential to dramatically change the ease with which flexible user interfaces can be created. > >Please do let us know if you need any additional information. Thank you for using Syncfusion products. > >Best regards, >Daniel > >>I''m not sure, but I get the impression that 3.0 just added "ASP.NET" support to everything. I don''t even really know what that means. Certainly not something that''s useful to me. I''d prefer a pile of bug fixes myself. >> >>-- David

DJ Daniel Jebaraj Syncfusion Team November 8, 2004 10:17 PM UTC

Hi, Thank you for your interest. Very close. Beta should be available for current customers by tomorrow or day after. We should have an evaluation version of the beta shortly thereafter. Best regards, Daniel >R U guys any closer to releasing the beta 3 version? Its been more than a few days :) > > >>Marc / David, >> >>In addition to the new products and ASP.NET support, we have a full round of bug fixes that went into every product. Also, existing Windows Forms products have been enhanced with several new features. Our Grouping grid has had major updates. Edit has added automatic outlining. Chart has been revamped and is much faster than before. Tools has been revamped and any issues reported in the past few months have been resolved. ExcelRW has also been updated for performance (additional features have also been added). >> >>The beta version will be available in a few days and we will post a link to the release notes as soon as the beta version is available. >> >>We do hope that you will find the new products also useful. From a Windows Forms perspective, we are particularly excited about the HTML UI product. It has the potential to dramatically change the ease with which flexible user interfaces can be created. >> >>Please do let us know if you need any additional information. Thank you for using Syncfusion products. >> >>Best regards, >>Daniel >> >>>I''m not sure, but I get the impression that 3.0 just added "ASP.NET" support to everything. I don''t even really know what that means. Certainly not something that''s useful to me. I''d prefer a pile of bug fixes myself. >>> >>>-- David

MW Mike Woolley November 10, 2004 02:14 PM UTC

Hi, Any update on the release of v3.0 beta?

DJ Daniel Jebaraj Syncfusion Team November 10, 2004 03:14 PM UTC

Hi Mike, We are finishing up some last minute changes. Definitely later today or very early tomorrow. Thanks & best regards, Daniel >Hi, > >Any update on the release of v3.0 beta?

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team November 10, 2004 03:28 PM UTC

How will we and who will be able to get the beta 3?

DJ Daniel Jebaraj Syncfusion Team November 11, 2004 08:57 AM UTC

Hi, The intial beta will be made available to most customers (we will notify everyone with access to the beta by email). It will also be made available to some evaluators (others can get it by contacting sales). It will be timed and will expire in about a week in preparation for the next version. Best regards, Daniel >How will we and who will be able to get the beta 3?

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team November 11, 2004 12:37 PM UTC

Any further update on the timing of the release?

EP Eddy Poullet November 14, 2004 09:10 AM UTC

Please enhance the actual MultiColumnComboBox giving the possibility to add columns (and the order of those columns). Why not an popupcontainer with a grid (bound ou unbound) ? Thanks Eddy POULLET Brussels

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon