We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

MDI symbol

Hi, I would have a MDI interface. Each child form is a windows form plus a diagram. 1, when dragging a symbol in a diagram, since there are many diagrams, how can I set the OWNER of this symbol. 2, Since many child forms, and diagrams, how I can search a specific diagram and get all symbols from it? Thanks, Chris

1 Reply

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team October 25, 2004 06:57 PM UTC

Hi Chris, 1. Can you post some more information on what you are seeking to do. 2. The Diagram''s Model has a Nodes Collection that you can iterate through to do what you are seeking. Here is a code snippet that demonstrates how you can get the names of all instances of a custom symbol (MySymbol) in a Diagram (diagram1): IEnumerator enumnodes = this.diagram1.Model.Nodes.GetEnumerator(); //Iterate through the enumerator while (enumnodes.MoveNext()) { INode node = enumnodes.Current as INode; if (node.GetType() == typeof(MySymbol)) { Debug.WriteLine(node.Name); } } Regards Arun

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon