We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

Autohide tabs on right side?

In my application, I would like the tabs for AutoHide to appear for hidden panels to appear on the right side. When I do this (in my form''s Load event handler): dockingManager.SetEnableDocking(this.panel2, true); dockingManager.DockControl(this.panel2, this, DockingStyle.Right, 150); dockingManager.SetAutoHideMode(this.panel2, true); dockingManager.SetHiddenOnLoad(this.panel2, true); The panel correctly appears on the right side when it''s loaded. But, when it''s hidden, the tab appears on the left side. [[If it matters, I''m using 2.1.0.61 via DirectTrac rather than a full release because I need a fix that you''ve implemented there.]] Thank you very much, Dan

5 Replies

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team October 24, 2004 10:59 PM UTC

(BTW: My form is in DockToFill mode if that has any effect...)

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team October 27, 2004 05:47 AM UTC

Hmm, I checked the examples and they seem to be doing the same thing as I do. Anyone? Thanks, Dan

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team October 27, 2004 10:01 AM UTC

Hi Dan, I will look into this issue and update you shortly. Thank you for your patience. Best regards, Stephen. >Hmm, I checked the examples and they seem to be doing the same thing as I do. Anyone? > >Thanks, >Dan

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team October 27, 2004 06:50 PM UTC

Hi Dan, I was not able to see the issue using the latest internal version. Please take a look at this screenshot and let me know if this is the behavior that you require. RightTab_4973.zip This was using the same code in DockToFill mode. The next release version will be avaible in 2 weeks time. Thanks, Stephen. >Hi Dan, > >I will look into this issue and update you shortly. Thank you for your patience. > >Best regards, > >Stephen. > >>Hmm, I checked the examples and they seem to be doing the same thing as I do. Anyone? >> >>Thanks, >>Dan

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team October 30, 2004 03:55 AM UTC

Your image looks correct, so I''ll just wait for the next release. Thanks, Dan

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon