We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy.
Unfortunately, activation email could not send to your email. Please try again.

Autohide tabs on right side?

Thread ID:

Created:

Updated:

Platform:

Replies:

20735 Oct 24,2004 06:48 PM Oct 29,2004 11:55 PM Windows Forms 5
Tags: Tools
Administrator [Syncfusion]
Asked On October 24, 2004 06:48 PM

In my application, I would like the tabs for AutoHide to appear for hidden panels to appear on the right side. When I do this (in my form''s Load event handler): dockingManager.SetEnableDocking(this.panel2, true); dockingManager.DockControl(this.panel2, this, DockingStyle.Right, 150); dockingManager.SetAutoHideMode(this.panel2, true); dockingManager.SetHiddenOnLoad(this.panel2, true); The panel correctly appears on the right side when it''s loaded. But, when it''s hidden, the tab appears on the left side. [[If it matters, I''m using 2.1.0.61 via DirectTrac rather than a full release because I need a fix that you''ve implemented there.]] Thank you very much, Dan

Replied On October 24, 2004 06:59 PM

(BTW: My form is in DockToFill mode if that has any effect...)

Replied On October 27, 2004 01:47 AM

Hmm, I checked the examples and they seem to be doing the same thing as I do. Anyone? Thanks, Dan

Replied On October 27, 2004 06:01 AM

Hi Dan, I will look into this issue and update you shortly. Thank you for your patience. Best regards, Stephen. >Hmm, I checked the examples and they seem to be doing the same thing as I do. Anyone? > >Thanks, >Dan

Replied On October 27, 2004 02:50 PM

Hi Dan, I was not able to see the issue using the latest internal version. Please take a look at this screenshot and let me know if this is the behavior that you require. RightTab_4973.zip This was using the same code in DockToFill mode. The next release version will be avaible in 2 weeks time. Thanks, Stephen. >Hi Dan, > >I will look into this issue and update you shortly. Thank you for your patience. > >Best regards, > >Stephen. > >>Hmm, I checked the examples and they seem to be doing the same thing as I do. Anyone? >> >>Thanks, >>Dan

Replied On October 29, 2004 11:55 PM

Your image looks correct, so I''ll just wait for the next release. Thanks, Dan

CONFIRMATION

This post will be permanently deleted. Are you sure you want to continue?

Sorry, An error occured while processing your request. Please try again later.

You are using an outdated version of Internet Explorer that may not display all features of this and other websites. Upgrade to Internet Explorer 8 or newer for a better experience.

;