We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

RaiseCancelMouseEvent thrown

hi, I am getting the following message "catched at Syncfusion.Windows.Forms.ScrollControl.RaiseCancelMouseEvent(MouseEventArgs e, CancelMouseDelegate d) in :line 0" The code I am using is not complex. Basically I have two DataBoundGrid''s on my form. When I double click the second grid, I want to take a hardcoded cell value from one and replace it into the current selected row (hardcoded cell) in the first grid. So attempting this simple operation, my console displays the message, and the application continues to run (without the update). Any ideas? Thanks,

2 Replies

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team October 22, 2004 04:52 PM UTC

I''ve determined this error is only thrown when the Text I am assigning to the first grid is a value of NULL. Any recommendations?

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team October 23, 2004 05:13 AM UTC

Try to enable "break on Exceptions". This can be done with the Debug|Excpetions menu in Visual Studio. With this setting enabled your application will break into the debugger when the exception occurs and you can check/post the call stack. The call stack will tell you in which method the exception is thrown. Stefan

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon