We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

Syncfusion.ExcelRWAssembly

The syncfusion namespace does not appear to have an ExcelRWAssembly class object. The following classes do exist: Syncfusion.GridAssembly Syncfusion.SharedAssembly Syncfusion.ToolsAssembly I would like a Syncfusion.ExcelRW object for puposes of reflection and diagnostics in my application. (or am I missing something?) Thanks, Steve

5 Replies

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team October 21, 2004 05:05 PM UTC

To clarify it would be something like Syncfusion.ExcelRWAssembly.

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team October 28, 2004 01:39 PM UTC

Any updates to this? Thanks! Steve

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team October 29, 2004 08:37 AM UTC

Hi Steve, Sorry for the delay in responding. We will include this in the next release. Thanks. Best regards, Stephen. >The syncfusion namespace does not appear to have an ExcelRWAssembly class object. > >The following classes do exist: > Syncfusion.GridAssembly > Syncfusion.SharedAssembly > Syncfusion.ToolsAssembly > >I would like a Syncfusion.ExcelRW object for puposes of reflection and diagnostics in my application. > >(or am I missing something?) > >Thanks, >Steve

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team December 2, 2004 12:27 PM UTC

This doesn''t appear to be fixed in 3.0.0.19? Please Confirm. Thanks, Steve

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team December 7, 2004 01:56 PM UTC

Hi Steve, Sorry for the delay in getting back to you. This issue has not been addressed in version 3.0.0.19 but I will make sure that its taken care of in the final verison on Dec 16 th. Sorry for the inconvenience. Thanks. Best regards, Stephen. >This doesn''t appear to be fixed in 3.0.0.19? Please Confirm. > >Thanks, >Steve >

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon