We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy.
Unfortunately, activation email could not send to your email. Please try again.

Is fix available for "Assertion Failed In Design Mode from the MainFrameBarManager"

Thread ID:

Created:

Updated:

Platform:

Replies:

20570 Oct 21,2004 03:19 AM Oct 21,2004 02:07 PM Windows Forms 1
Tags: Tools
Alexander Arlievsky
Asked On October 21, 2004 03:19 AM

Hi, Some time ago there was a thread about assertion. Your answer was that fix will be available. Do you have it already, and if not - how (if at all) can we work around this problem. I attach screenshot of assertion dialog box, in case my bug is different from the discussed before. bug_2372.zip

Administrator [Syncfusion]
Replied On October 21, 2004 02:07 PM

Hi Alexander, Thanks for your feedback on this issue and the screenshot. We have recently made several related fixes in the XPMenus code in this regard, and believe this issue is fixed. Please create a Direct-Trac incident on this, and I will update you with more information. We appreciate your cooperation. Regards, Guru Patwal Syncfusion, Inc.

CONFIRMATION

This post will be permanently deleted. Are you sure you want to continue?

Sorry, An error occured while processing your request. Please try again later.

You are using an outdated version of Internet Explorer that may not display all features of this and other websites. Upgrade to Internet Explorer 8 or newer for a better experience.

;