We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

TreeView Cell

I have seen you are dabling with a TreeView Cell type in Grid. Some of your forum answers attach a sample for a TreeView Cell for a GridDataBoundGrid. I also see this in your Feature Tour of the Grid package, but this is different from the sample. Do you have a sample for an unbound Grid that can be downloaded?

4 Replies

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team October 21, 2004 06:54 AM UTC

The TreeView cell is specific to displaying hierarchical datasets in a GridDataBoundGrid. So, it cannot be used directly in a GridControl. The celltype uses a GridBoundRecordState object to decide what indent-level needs to be drawn and whether you are at the end of a sublist. If you have the source code, you could copy the code into your own classes, and try to replace this dependence with whatever you need for your grid. This may take some effort though.

TZ Thomas Zueger October 25, 2004 05:33 PM UTC

Hi Clay I''m interested in the TreeView Cell sample. Would you please send me sample or do I have to open a Direct Trac incident? Regards Thomas

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team October 25, 2004 05:45 PM UTC

It is part of the 2.1.0.9 release. The sample is Essential Suite\2.1.0.9\Grid\Samples\DataBound\Hierarchical\GDBGTreeLines. The code for the cell control is in the library source.

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team October 25, 2004 06:03 PM UTC

The sample looks great. Thanks

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon