We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy.
Unfortunately, activation email could not send to your email. Please try again.

TreeView Cell

Thread ID:

Created:

Updated:

Platform:

Replies:

20562 Oct 21,2004 02:12 AM Oct 25,2004 02:03 PM Windows Forms 4
Tags: GridControl
Truls Gartland
Asked On October 21, 2004 02:12 AM

I have seen you are dabling with a TreeView Cell type in Grid. Some of your forum answers attach a sample for a TreeView Cell for a GridDataBoundGrid. I also see this in your Feature Tour of the Grid package, but this is different from the sample. Do you have a sample for an unbound Grid that can be downloaded?

Administrator [Syncfusion]
Replied On October 21, 2004 02:54 AM

The TreeView cell is specific to displaying hierarchical datasets in a GridDataBoundGrid. So, it cannot be used directly in a GridControl. The celltype uses a GridBoundRecordState object to decide what indent-level needs to be drawn and whether you are at the end of a sublist. If you have the source code, you could copy the code into your own classes, and try to replace this dependence with whatever you need for your grid. This may take some effort though.

Thomas Zueger
Replied On October 25, 2004 01:33 PM

Hi Clay I''m interested in the TreeView Cell sample. Would you please send me sample or do I have to open a Direct Trac incident? Regards Thomas

Replied On October 25, 2004 01:45 PM

It is part of the 2.1.0.9 release. The sample is Essential Suite\2.1.0.9\Grid\Samples\DataBound\Hierarchical\GDBGTreeLines. The code for the cell control is in the library source.

Replied On October 25, 2004 02:03 PM

The sample looks great. Thanks

CONFIRMATION

This post will be permanently deleted. Are you sure you want to continue?

Sorry, An error occured while processing your request. Please try again later.

You are using an outdated version of Internet Explorer that may not display all features of this and other websites. Upgrade to Internet Explorer 8 or newer for a better experience.

;