We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

Going To Specific Sheet

If I have (XLS) file with many sheets how I can Access a specific sheet e.g.: I want go to sheet (3) not sheet1 , Or I want to save a chart on sheet 3. Thanks

3 Replies

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team October 19, 2004 03:29 PM UTC

Hi Mohammad, Thank you for your interest in Syncfusion Essential ExcelRW. You can use code like this //The first worksheet object in the worksheets collection is accessed.[O based Index] IWorksheet mySheet = myWorkbook.Worksheets[2]; This will create the chart in the third worksheet. Here is a sample CS_7343.zip Please let me know if you have any questions. Thanks. Best regards, Stephen. > >If I have (XLS) file with many sheets how I can Access a specific sheet e.g.: I want go to sheet (3) not sheet1 , Or I want to save a chart on sheet 3. > >Thanks

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team October 20, 2004 06:54 AM UTC

I''ll Try it today because at the moment I dont have PC with dotnet , I''ll tell you tommorow. >Hi Mohammad, > >Thank you for your interest in Syncfusion Essential ExcelRW. > >You can use code like this > >//The first worksheet object in the worksheets collection is accessed.[O based Index] >IWorksheet mySheet = myWorkbook.Worksheets[2]; > >This will create the chart in the third worksheet. > >Here is a sample >CS_7343.zip > >Please let me know if you have any questions. Thanks. > >Best regards, > >Stephen. > > > >> >>If I have (XLS) file with many sheets how I can Access a specific sheet e.g.: I want go to sheet (3) not sheet1 , Or I want to save a chart on sheet 3. >> >>Thanks > > > >

MA Mohammad Abdullah October 22, 2004 08:33 AM UTC

Thanks It works fine. >Hi Mohammad, > >Thank you for your interest in Syncfusion Essential ExcelRW. > >You can use code like this > >//The first worksheet object in the worksheets collection is accessed.[O based Index] >IWorksheet mySheet = myWorkbook.Worksheets[2]; > >This will create the chart in the third worksheet. > >Here is a sample >CS_7343.zip > >Please let me know if you have any questions. Thanks. > >Best regards, > >Stephen. > > > >> >>If I have (XLS) file with many sheets how I can Access a specific sheet e.g.: I want go to sheet (3) not sheet1 , Or I want to save a chart on sheet 3. >> >>Thanks > > > >

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon