We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. (Last updated on : Nov 16th 2018).
Unfortunately, activation email could not send to your email. Please try again.
Syncfusion Feedback

Going To Specific Sheet

Thread ID:

Created:

Updated:

Platform:

Replies:

20443 Oct 19,2004 09:50 AM UTC Oct 22,2004 08:33 AM UTC WinForms 3
Tags: XlsIO
Mohammad Abdullah
Asked On October 19, 2004 09:50 AM UTC

If I have (XLS) file with many sheets how I can Access a specific sheet e.g.: I want go to sheet (3) not sheet1 , Or I want to save a chart on sheet 3. Thanks

Administrator [Syncfusion]
Replied On October 19, 2004 03:29 PM UTC

Hi Mohammad, Thank you for your interest in Syncfusion Essential ExcelRW. You can use code like this //The first worksheet object in the worksheets collection is accessed.[O based Index] IWorksheet mySheet = myWorkbook.Worksheets[2]; This will create the chart in the third worksheet. Here is a sample CS_7343.zip Please let me know if you have any questions. Thanks. Best regards, Stephen. > >If I have (XLS) file with many sheets how I can Access a specific sheet e.g.: I want go to sheet (3) not sheet1 , Or I want to save a chart on sheet 3. > >Thanks

Administrator [Syncfusion]
Replied On October 20, 2004 06:54 AM UTC

I''ll Try it today because at the moment I dont have PC with dotnet , I''ll tell you tommorow. >Hi Mohammad, > >Thank you for your interest in Syncfusion Essential ExcelRW. > >You can use code like this > >//The first worksheet object in the worksheets collection is accessed.[O based Index] >IWorksheet mySheet = myWorkbook.Worksheets[2]; > >This will create the chart in the third worksheet. > >Here is a sample >CS_7343.zip > >Please let me know if you have any questions. Thanks. > >Best regards, > >Stephen. > > > >> >>If I have (XLS) file with many sheets how I can Access a specific sheet e.g.: I want go to sheet (3) not sheet1 , Or I want to save a chart on sheet 3. >> >>Thanks > > > >

Mohammad Abdullah
Replied On October 22, 2004 08:33 AM UTC

Thanks It works fine. >Hi Mohammad, > >Thank you for your interest in Syncfusion Essential ExcelRW. > >You can use code like this > >//The first worksheet object in the worksheets collection is accessed.[O based Index] >IWorksheet mySheet = myWorkbook.Worksheets[2]; > >This will create the chart in the third worksheet. > >Here is a sample >CS_7343.zip > >Please let me know if you have any questions. Thanks. > >Best regards, > >Stephen. > > > >> >>If I have (XLS) file with many sheets how I can Access a specific sheet e.g.: I want go to sheet (3) not sheet1 , Or I want to save a chart on sheet 3. >> >>Thanks > > > >

CONFIRMATION

This post will be permanently deleted. Are you sure you want to continue?

Sorry, An error occured while processing your request. Please try again later.

Warning Icon You are using an outdated version of Internet Explorer that may not display all features of this and other websites. Upgrade to Internet Explorer 8 or newer for a better experience.Close Icon

;