We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

Popup control not disappearing from the window.

I have a form inside it i have a button to launch the popup control. Once the popup is launched and we click on the other window in the taskbar then popup control does not disappear. And it disappear only if its parent form is clicked.  

1 Reply

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team October 19, 2004 11:04 AM UTC

Hi Ambuj, According to my understanding, you have a PopupControlContainer associated with a button placed within a XPTaskBarBox. When the PopupControlContainer is displayed, it gets hidden when clicked on the form, but does not do so when clicked on another XPTaskBarBox. Please refer to the test sample attached here, that shows how this can be done. If I have not understood your problem correctly, kindly modify this sample to show the problem and send it back to us so that we could investigate this issue here. Also let me know the version of Essential Suite that you are using. We appreciate your cooperation, and interest in Syncfusion products. Regards, Guru Patwal Syncfusion, Inc.

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon