We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

MulticolumnComboBox

Hi, Iam using two MulticolumncomboBox controls on my form.This two are bound to two dataview of the same table like, Dataview dv1 = new DataView(DataTable); dv1.RowFilter = "ContactName = sa"; DataView dv2 = new DataView(DataTable); dv2.Rowfilter = "ContactName = Pa"; The first comboBox shows exact records and the second combobox doesnt show any record still the dataview has one. What is the problem with the second MulticolumnComboBox. Thanks, Ranjana

1 Reply

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team October 21, 2004 05:44 PM UTC

Hi Ranjana, I have tested for this issue here and both the MultiColumnComboBoxes with a common datasource seem to be working fine. Please refer to the test sample attached and let me know if I have understood your problem correctly. If not, kindly modify the sample to show the problem and send it back to us. Also, in future address all your queries through Direct-Trac as far as possible. We appreciate your cooperation. Regards, Guru Patwal Syncfusion, Inc.

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon