We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

Percentage Field

Hi, I currently a percentage cell on my bound datagrid. When I use the percentage format : e.Style.Format = "#.00%" it multiplies my value by 100. I would like to see 3 formatted like this: 3.00% not 300.00%. How can I do this? Thanks

4 Replies

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team October 18, 2004 09:19 PM UTC

Here is a forum thread that references other threads that have samples of a couple of ways to handle this. http://www.syncfusion.com/Support/Forums/message.aspx?MessageID=20010

PA Paul October 18, 2004 09:44 PM UTC

Hi, thanks for the reply. I check out both of those solutions and the second one is close to what I am after. The "PushbuttonOnCheck" solution has no decimal places. The "WindowsApplication3" solution only works properly if the % sign is not cleared when the user is entering data. Do you have any other suggestions? Thanks

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team October 19, 2004 04:48 AM UTC

Another way to try to do this is to use the two formatting event, QueryCellFormattedText (formats the display text) and SaveCellFormattedText (formats the object that is saved after a change). Here is a sample. percent_6600.zip

PA Paul October 19, 2004 08:59 PM UTC

thanks, that was exactly what i was after.

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon