We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

databoundGrid

Hi, Iam using a Databoundgrid on my windows form and its bound to a dataset. I have added the columns explicitly and One of column in the datasource is identity column.When I enter values in the grid at runtime the row gets disappear as I try to enter new row. I have checked the mapping names of the columns and also the grids EnableAddnew property is also set to true. Two of the columns are foreign key columns and one of the cell type is gridListcontrol. Iam not able to find ,why the row disappears as you go on to the next row. Thanks, Ranjana

1 Reply

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team October 17, 2004 05:01 AM UTC

Check to see if some exception is being thrown when you leave the row. (Look on the output page, or set the debugger to break on exception.) Is your grid showing a filtered DataView? If so, if the row you add does not satisfy the filter, it will go away. If you can post a sample project showing the problem, we can try to spot something here.

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon