We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. (Last updated on : November 16, 2018).
Unfortunately, activation email could not send to your email. Please try again.
Syncfusion Feedback

UseEmbeddedSettingFile

Thread ID:

Created:

Updated:

Platform:

Replies:

2034 Dec 11,2002 07:56 AM UTC Dec 13,2002 08:20 AM UTC WinForms 1
Tags: EditControl
Sebastien Lange
Asked On December 11, 2002 07:56 AM UTC

Hi, I try to load a .ini file with UseEmbeddedSettingFile. The first stream return null, the second is good. And I know that you are using the first one in your UseEmbeddedSettingFile method. Stream stream1 = GetType().Module.Assembly.GetManifestResourceStream(typeof(TextEditForm), "ScriptEditor.CPP.ini"); Stream stream2 = GetType().Module.Assembly.GetManifestResourceStream("ScriptEditor.CPP.ini"); if (file.ToLower().EndsWith(".cxx")) { editControl1.UseEmbeddedSettingFile(typeof(TextEditForm), "ScriptEditor.CPP.ini"); } Is this a bug? I know I can create a file with my second stream and the use LoadFile, but I'd prefer to use UseEmbeddedSettingFile. Sebastien

Administrator [Syncfusion]
Replied On December 13, 2002 08:20 AM UTC

Hi Sebastien, Please try this code in your program: editControl1.UseEmbeddedSettingFile(typeof(TextEditForm), "CPP.ini"); If it still does not work, please open a support incident, and a support engineer will be available. Thanks. Syncfusion Technical Support > Hi, > > I try to load a .ini file with UseEmbeddedSettingFile. > The first stream return null, the second is good. > And I know that you are using the first one in your UseEmbeddedSettingFile method. > > Stream stream1 = GetType().Module.Assembly.GetManifestResourceStream(typeof(TextEditForm), "ScriptEditor.CPP.ini"); > Stream stream2 = GetType().Module.Assembly.GetManifestResourceStream("ScriptEditor.CPP.ini"); > > if (file.ToLower().EndsWith(".cxx")) > { > editControl1.UseEmbeddedSettingFile(typeof(TextEditForm), "ScriptEditor.CPP.ini"); > } > > Is this a bug? I know I can create a file with my second stream and the use LoadFile, but I'd prefer to use UseEmbeddedSettingFile. > > Sebastien

CONFIRMATION

This post will be permanently deleted. Are you sure you want to continue?

Sorry, An error occured while processing your request. Please try again later.

Warning Icon You are using an outdated version of Internet Explorer that may not display all features of this and other websites. Upgrade to Internet Explorer 8 or newer for a better experience.Close Icon

;