We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

UseEmbeddedSettingFile

Hi, I try to load a .ini file with UseEmbeddedSettingFile. The first stream return null, the second is good. And I know that you are using the first one in your UseEmbeddedSettingFile method. Stream stream1 = GetType().Module.Assembly.GetManifestResourceStream(typeof(TextEditForm), "ScriptEditor.CPP.ini"); Stream stream2 = GetType().Module.Assembly.GetManifestResourceStream("ScriptEditor.CPP.ini"); if (file.ToLower().EndsWith(".cxx")) { editControl1.UseEmbeddedSettingFile(typeof(TextEditForm), "ScriptEditor.CPP.ini"); } Is this a bug? I know I can create a file with my second stream and the use LoadFile, but I'd prefer to use UseEmbeddedSettingFile. Sebastien

1 Reply

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team December 13, 2002 08:20 AM UTC

Hi Sebastien, Please try this code in your program: editControl1.UseEmbeddedSettingFile(typeof(TextEditForm), "CPP.ini"); If it still does not work, please open a support incident, and a support engineer will be available. Thanks. Syncfusion Technical Support > Hi, > > I try to load a .ini file with UseEmbeddedSettingFile. > The first stream return null, the second is good. > And I know that you are using the first one in your UseEmbeddedSettingFile method. > > Stream stream1 = GetType().Module.Assembly.GetManifestResourceStream(typeof(TextEditForm), "ScriptEditor.CPP.ini"); > Stream stream2 = GetType().Module.Assembly.GetManifestResourceStream("ScriptEditor.CPP.ini"); > > if (file.ToLower().EndsWith(".cxx")) > { > editControl1.UseEmbeddedSettingFile(typeof(TextEditForm), "ScriptEditor.CPP.ini"); > } > > Is this a bug? I know I can create a file with my second stream and the use LoadFile, but I'd prefer to use UseEmbeddedSettingFile. > > Sebastien

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon