We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

BUG? GroupDropPanel Font

Trying to get the control to change from its default font: this.gridGroupingControl1.Font = new Font( "Verdana", 12 ); this.gridGroupingControl1.GroupDropPanel.Font = new Font( "Verdana", 12 ); The first statement seems to work, the second does not, i.e. the drop panel still renders in the default font, and looks generally horrible. Is this a bug?

3 Replies

DM Dominic Morris October 12, 2004 05:50 AM UTC

Also tried this, to no avail. this.gridGroupingControl1.Font = new Font( "Verdana", 9 ); this.gridGroupingControl1.GroupDropPanel.Font = new Font( "Verdana", 9 ); this.gridGroupingControl1.GridGroupDropArea.Font = new Font( "Verdana", 9 ); >Trying to get the control to change from its default font: > this.gridGroupingControl1.Font = new Font( "Verdana", 12 ); > this.gridGroupingControl1.GroupDropPanel.Font = new Font( "Verdana", 12 ); > >The first statement seems to work, the second does not, i.e. the drop panel still renders in the default font, and looks generally horrible. > >Is this a bug? >

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team October 12, 2004 07:10 AM UTC

To change the font in the drop area, try settingthe standard style for the embedded gridcontrol that serves as teh drop area. GridStyleInfo style = this.gridGroupingControl1.GridGroupDropArea.Model.BaseStylesMap["Standard"].StyleInfo; style.Font.Facename = "Verdana"; style.Font.Size = 12; I will check with Stefan to see if there is something missing here, or if he can make the drop grid inherit the font in a more direct way, but the above seems to work around this problem for the time being.

DM Dominic Morris October 12, 2004 07:18 AM UTC

Cool, thanks Clay. >To change the font in the drop area, try settingthe standard style for the embedded gridcontrol that serves as teh drop area. > >GridStyleInfo style = this.gridGroupingControl1.GridGroupDropArea.Model.BaseStylesMap["Standard"].StyleInfo; >style.Font.Facename = "Verdana"; >style.Font.Size = 12; > > >I will check with Stefan to see if there is something missing here, or if he can make the drop grid inherit the font in a more direct way, but the above seems to work around this problem for the time being.

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon