We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

Grid background color

Hi, I am trying to change the background color of the griddataboundgrid to white, but looks like it does not work in runtime. From design time, I can see the grid color change to white, but when I run, it shows grey. I have also checked the value of Properties.BackgroundColor and BackColor and they both says White. What could be wrong? Thanks.

3 Replies

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team October 11, 2004 10:07 PM UTC

Try setting grid.TableStyle.BackColor = Color.White to see if that helps. Can you post a screen shot showing what is not white in your grid?

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team October 12, 2004 02:37 PM UTC

Clay, After setting the BackColor and Properties.BackgoundColor to white, then it works. What are the relationship between these two? Thanks.

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team October 13, 2004 12:39 PM UTC

The grid.Properties.BackgroundColor is used to color the grid''s client area not occupied by grid cells (to the left and bottom of the grid cells when the cells do not cover the entire area of the grid). The grid.BackCOlor is used to set teh BackColor in the standard basestyle so it controls the default color of the cells.

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon