We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

DateTimePickerAdv

Hello, I am just trying to get the DateTimePickerAdv control to be able to use the None button. I have attached a sample project, which will not allow me to use the None button. Basically, the date stays there. I am using version 2.1.0.9 of the Suite and .NET version 1.1. Perhaps I am not setting some properties properly?! JF NullDateDemo_4181.zip

2 Replies

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team October 8, 2004 03:47 PM UTC

Is there a particular reason my post is being ignored? Should I just go ahead and put the issue into Direct-Trac? JF

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team October 11, 2004 07:34 AM UTC

Hi Jim, Sorry for the delay in responding. This is a known bug in version 2.1.0.9 that has already been fixed internally. For now, could you please use the following workaround : Handle the DateTimePickerAdv.Calendar.NoneButton''s Click event handler as shown in the code snippet below for this purpose. Private Sub None_Clicked(ByVal sender As Object, ByVal args As EventArgs) Me.dateTimePickerAdv1.IsNullDate = True End Sub Please open a Direc-Trac incident if you would like to download the patch release which includes the fix. Thank you for your co-operation. Best regards, Stephen. >Is there a particular reason my post is being ignored? Should I just go ahead and put the issue into Direct-Trac? > >JF

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon