We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

CommandBar woes

I''ve dropped a mainFrameBarManager onto my form. In the property page I click the Add Detached CommandBar link and it puts a commandbar at the top of my form. The commandbar has properties for Backgroundcolor, Font, etc. that I can set successfully. My problem is, how do I get items into that commandbar?

1 Reply

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team October 7, 2004 10:29 AM UTC

Hi, If you are trying to the create menus and toolbars, you should use the XPMenus.Bars and not the CommandBars. The Customize dialog associated with the MainFrameBarManager lets you create Bars and BarItems. We do have a XP Menus tutorial to help you get familiar with the product. You could access this tutorial here : 1. Start Menu >> Programs >> Syncfusion >> Essential Suite >> View Documentation >> Select Tools Users Guide on the left side GroupBar. A VS.NET Help like UI opens up. 2. Select the "Contents" tab in the left hand side docking window. Within this navigate to UsersGuide >> Packages >> XP Menus >> Tutorials >> Tutorial Please take a look at the documentation given there and let me know if you need any assistance. Regards, Guru Patwal Syncfusion, Inc.

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon