We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

Headers & Footers

The headers and footers (leftheader, centerheader, rightfooter, etc) say they accept strings as values - is there anyway to format those values? i.e. if I want the fonts in the headers to be BOLD, and the text in the footers to be 6 points... etc... ? I can''t seem to locate formatting options for these items. What about rich text support???

1 Reply

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team October 6, 2004 04:06 PM UTC

Hi James, The string that the header takes is a script that you can use to format the header. Please refer to this documentation for more information on formatting the string http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=213618 Example, mySheet.PageSetup.CenterHeader = @"&""Gothic,bold""Center Header Text"; Please let me know if you have any questions. Thanks. Best regards, Stephen. >The headers and footers (leftheader, centerheader, rightfooter, etc) say they accept strings as values - is there anyway to format those values? i.e. if I want the fonts in the headers to be BOLD, and the text in the footers to be 6 points... etc... ? > >I can''t seem to locate formatting options for these items. > >What about rich text support???

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon