We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

StandardFontSize

Setting the StandardFontSize property of a workbook appears to multiply the set value by 20, as the following code illustrates. ======================================= ExcelEngine eng = new ExcelEngine(); IApplication app = eng.Excel; IWorkbook xl = app.Workbooks.Create(1); IWorksheet sht = xl.Worksheets[0]; string standardFont = "Tahoma"; double standardFontSize = 8; xl.StandardFont = standardFont; xl.StandardFontSize = standardFontSize; sht[1,1].Text = "The StandardFontSize is: " + xl.StandardFontSize.ToString(); xl.SaveAs(@"C:\test.xls"); ======================================= Am I doing something wrong? I am using v2.1.0.9 Thanks- James

1 Reply

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team October 6, 2004 04:38 PM UTC

Hi James, This has been identified as a bug and will be fixed at the earliest. You can edit the normal style to get the desired effect xl.Styles["Normal"].Font.Size = 8; xl.Styles["Normal"].Font.FontName = "Tahoma"; Please let me know if you have any questions. Sorry for the inconvenience. Thanks. Best regards, Stephen. >Setting the StandardFontSize property of a workbook appears to multiply the set value by 20, as the following code illustrates. > >======================================= >ExcelEngine eng = new ExcelEngine(); >IApplication app = eng.Excel; > >IWorkbook xl = app.Workbooks.Create(1); >IWorksheet sht = xl.Worksheets[0]; > >string standardFont = "Tahoma"; >double standardFontSize = 8; > >xl.StandardFont = standardFont; >xl.StandardFontSize = standardFontSize; > >sht[1,1].Text = "The StandardFontSize is: " + xl.StandardFontSize.ToString(); > >xl.SaveAs(@"C:\test.xls"); >======================================= > >Am I doing something wrong? > >I am using v2.1.0.9 > >Thanks- > >James

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon