We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

SummaryRows appearing on

I''ve added a SummaryRow to my TableDescriptor, and this works fine; i.e. when the data is grouped, a row appears underneath each group header row containing an aggregate of one of the columns. The problem I have is that our users are requesting that this aggregate value ("Total: £xyz") appears on the group row itself, i.e. not underneath the group row, but on the group row, that is, the row containing the +- icon. Is this possible?! Many thanks, DM. dominic.morris at db.com

1 Reply

DM Dominic Morris October 6, 2004 11:21 AM UTC

The answer lies here: http://www.syncfusion.com/Support/Forums/message.aspx?MessageID=15027 >I''ve added a SummaryRow to my TableDescriptor, and this works fine; i.e. when the data is grouped, a row appears underneath each group header row containing an aggregate of one of the columns. > >The problem I have is that our users are requesting that this aggregate value ("Total: £xyz") appears on the group row itself, i.e. not underneath the group row, but on the group row, that is, the row containing the +- icon. > >Is this possible?! > >Many thanks, > >DM. >dominic.morris at db.com >

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon