We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

Scrolling within a gridcontrol

Hello, How can I accomplish this: When I''m poking with the mouse on the vertical or horizontal scrollbar and start moving it I want the content in the gridcontrol to follow smooth and nicely. Same feature as if I poke on the arrow symbol on each end of the scrollbar. Currently the behaviour is like this: When I move the scrollbar the content in the gridcontrol is freezed till I stop and releases the mouse button then the gridcontrol is moved to the scrolled position. Best Regards Tommy Norman

2 Replies

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team October 5, 2004 06:49 AM UTC

Try setting grid.VerticalThumbTrack = true; grid.HorizontalThumbTrack = true;

TN Tommy Norman October 5, 2004 10:55 AM UTC

Thanks Clay! That was exactly what I needed. Best Regards Tommy Norman >Hello, > >How can I accomplish this: > >When I''m poking with the mouse on the vertical or horizontal scrollbar and start moving it I want the content in the gridcontrol to follow smooth and nicely. > >Same feature as if I poke on the arrow symbol on each end of the scrollbar. > >Currently the behaviour is like this: >When I move the scrollbar the content in the gridcontrol is freezed till I stop and releases the mouse button then the gridcontrol is moved to the scrolled position. > >Best Regards >Tommy Norman

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon