We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

Bug in RW Excel Save method

Hi! Team developer. I found a bug in your component and I''ve raised it for you. This bug is: The following code will show detail. ------------------------------------- IWorkbook myWorkBook = ExcelUtils.Open(ExcelFile); IWorksheet sheet = myWorkBook.Worksheets[0]; int iMaxCol=sheet.Range.Columns.Length;//for example iMaxCol is 7 int iMaxRow=sheet.Range.Rows.Length; //for example iMaxRow is 10 myWorkBook.Save(); myWorkBook.Close(); //After save I''ve try open this file again IWorkbook myWorkBook = ExcelUtils.Open(ExcelFile); IWorksheet sheet = myWorkBook.Worksheets[0]; int iMaxCol=sheet.Range.Columns.Length; //iMaxCol variable automatic increase 1. The value is 8 int iMaxRow=sheet.Range.Rows.Length; //iMaxRow variable automatic increase 1. The value is 11 myWorkBook.Close(); Notes: I''ve using trial version 2.1.0.9. Thanks vdquang

1 Reply

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team October 5, 2004 09:37 AM UTC

Hi vdquang , Thanks for reporting this issue and providing the code snippets. I was able to see the problem in the latest version and have created a bug report with the development team. We will try to get this issue fixed at the earliest. We really appreciate your feedback. Thank you for your patience. Best regards, Stephen. >Hi! Team developer. > >I found a bug in your component and I''ve raised it for you. > >This bug is: >The following code will show detail. > >------------------------------------- > >IWorkbook myWorkBook = ExcelUtils.Open(ExcelFile); > IWorksheet sheet = myWorkBook.Worksheets[0]; > > int iMaxCol=sheet.Range.Columns.Length;//for example iMaxCol is 7 > int iMaxRow=sheet.Range.Rows.Length; //for example iMaxRow is 10 > > myWorkBook.Save(); > myWorkBook.Close(); > > //After save I''ve try open this file again > IWorkbook myWorkBook = ExcelUtils.Open(ExcelFile); > IWorksheet sheet = myWorkBook.Worksheets[0]; > > int iMaxCol=sheet.Range.Columns.Length; //iMaxCol variable automatic increase 1. The value is 8 > int iMaxRow=sheet.Range.Rows.Length; //iMaxRow variable automatic increase 1. The value is 11 > >myWorkBook.Close(); > >Notes: I''ve using trial version 2.1.0.9. > >Thanks >vdquang > >

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon