We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

InvalidateRange in GridGroupingControl

I copied the sample for row blinking. Here the code - In timer event: this.gridColorful.TableControl.InvalidateRange(GridRangeInfo.Row(3)); blinkindex ++; if (blinkindex >= 3) blinkindex = 0; In prepareViewStyleInfo handler if (e.Inner.RowIndex == 3) { e.Inner.Style.BackColor = this.blinkColors[blinkindex]; } I only seeing the first row - which new record row blinking. Please help. Also please point me where I can find information how components in gridgroupingcontrol are organized. Thank you very much, Albert

1 Reply

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team October 4, 2004 05:47 PM UTC

The reason you only see one row blinking is that you are only setting the color of row 3 in PrepareViewStyleInfo and only invalidating this single row in your Tick event. If you want to set colors to other rows, you would need to invalidate them some how and then set their colors in PrepareViewStyleInfo just like you are doing for row 3. Here is a little sample that blinks two rows with your code. GGCReadOnly_3466.zip The reason row 3 is the addnew row is that row 0 is the droparea, row 1 is the caption and row 2 is the headers, making the addnew row the row 3. The only sources of information currently would be the tutorial in the grid''s user''s guide, the class reference which you access from VisStu''s help (set the Filtered by: to (no filter) to see the Syncfusion listings), the GridGrouping section of the Grid KB, and the Grouping forum.

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon