We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

XhtmlCells

In one of your samples (XhtmlCells) you provide a great way to have HTML shown in a grid. But unfortunately it seems to have a problem dealing with unicode characters. I have a ohm-character in my HTML and the cell outputs it like a "O". Is there any way to get around this?

2 Replies

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team September 29, 2004 11:37 AM UTC

Hi Peter, did you check what''s happening with the sample project in \Grid\Samples\CellTypes\XhtmlCells\Xhtml2Rtf\XHTML Displaying RichTextBox ? That''s the original code we picked up from GotDotNet for that sample. If it''s there also, maybe you need to modify the font table in RtfFontTable.cs. Could that be it? (Just guessing here on my side ... none of us here is actually familiar with that library itsself.) Thanks, Stefan

PE Peter September 30, 2004 11:15 AM UTC

Yes, the originial sample had the same problem. But i found out that you have to manually convert all unicode characters into a special rtf syntax. All works fine now.

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon