We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

Adding menu to user control

I am trying to add a small menu with two standard BarItems and two DropdownBarItems to a user control. I don''t want the menu docked to the top of the control, I want to position it at a specific location. I can''t imagine that this is that difficult. I am not able to add a BarManager to a user control so I am a bit lost. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks, Jonathan

5 Replies

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team September 27, 2004 08:26 PM UTC

Hi Jonathan, At present there is no UserControl support for the BarManager (including MainFrameBarManager and ChildFrameBarManager) and hence it can be used on a Form only. However, this is one of our high priority features that we wish to implement in the near future. However, you could place the XPToolBar control on a UserControl. We appreciate your patience, and thanks for choosing Syncfusion products. Regards, Guru Patwal Syncfusion, Inc.

SA Sachin August 19, 2005 09:40 AM UTC

Hi Is there any Update on this

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team August 20, 2005 12:21 PM UTC

>Hi > >Is there any Update on this > >

PS Prakash Samiyappan August 20, 2005 12:23 PM UTC

Hi, I am also looking for this feature.Can you update me regarding this Regards Prakash.S >Hi > >Is there any Update on this > >

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team August 22, 2005 01:19 PM UTC

Hi Prakash, I am afraid this feature has not been implemented yet.We have logged a feature request # 343 on this.We will try our very best to implement this feature at the earliest. You could track the progress of this feature request at this link below : Feature Request #343 - Ability to host the XPMenus framework in a UserControl We appreciate your interest in Syncfusion products. Regards, Ebenezer.P

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon