We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy.
Unfortunately, activation email could not send to your email. Please try again.

multicolumn combo box issue

Thread ID:

Created:

Updated:

Platform:

Replies:

19459 Sep 27,2004 08:17 AM Apr 12,2006 04:13 AM Windows Forms 2
Tags: Tools
Administrator [Syncfusion]
Asked On September 27, 2004 08:17 AM

Ok, I will make my question from previous post simpler. Using the multicolumn combo box, when the user types in a value, the control should show the dropdown and highlight the searched value in the list. Currently, I am setting ''DroppedDown'' property to true at "keypress" event... this I think is resetting the selection to the first value in the list every time... But I don''t know where else I could set the dropdown to true... it keeps closing for every new value. BTW I am using "DropDownList" style combobox.

Replied On September 30, 2004 12:43 PM

Hi, Please refer to my response in the following forum post in this regard : http://www.syncfusion.com/Support/Forums/message.aspx?MessageID=19453 We appreciate your cooperation. Regards, Guru Patwal Syncfusion, Inc.

Replied On April 12, 2006 04:13 AM

>Ok, I will make my question from previous post simpler. > >Using the multicolumn combo box, when the user types in a value, the control should show the dropdown and highlight the searched value in the list. > >Currently, I am setting ''DroppedDown'' property to true at "keypress" event... this I think is resetting the selection to the first value in the list every time... > >But I don''t know where else I could set the dropdown to true... it keeps closing for every new value. > >BTW I am using "DropDownList" style combobox.

CONFIRMATION

This post will be permanently deleted. Are you sure you want to continue?

Sorry, An error occured while processing your request. Please try again later.

You are using an outdated version of Internet Explorer that may not display all features of this and other websites. Upgrade to Internet Explorer 8 or newer for a better experience.

;