We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

multicolumn combo box issue

Ok, I will make my question from previous post simpler. Using the multicolumn combo box, when the user types in a value, the control should show the dropdown and highlight the searched value in the list. Currently, I am setting ''DroppedDown'' property to true at "keypress" event... this I think is resetting the selection to the first value in the list every time... But I don''t know where else I could set the dropdown to true... it keeps closing for every new value. BTW I am using "DropDownList" style combobox.

2 Replies

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team September 30, 2004 04:43 PM UTC

Hi, Please refer to my response in the following forum post in this regard : http://www.syncfusion.com/Support/Forums/message.aspx?MessageID=19453 We appreciate your cooperation. Regards, Guru Patwal Syncfusion, Inc.

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team April 12, 2006 08:13 AM UTC

>Ok, I will make my question from previous post simpler. > >Using the multicolumn combo box, when the user types in a value, the control should show the dropdown and highlight the searched value in the list. > >Currently, I am setting ''DroppedDown'' property to true at "keypress" event... this I think is resetting the selection to the first value in the list every time... > >But I don''t know where else I could set the dropdown to true... it keeps closing for every new value. > >BTW I am using "DropDownList" style combobox.

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon