We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

WizardControl tab order

I am using the WizardControl and have a TextBox that I would like to be selected when the page is selected. I set the tab order and made the control first in tab order but that made no difference. You still have to click to select the control first. Am I supposed to do something different to make this the selected control for the page?

1 Reply

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team September 27, 2004 04:06 PM UTC

Hi, Could you please try explicitly setting the focus to the text box in the pageload event handler of the wizard page private void wizardControlPage2_PageLoad(object sender, System.EventArgs e) { this.textBox1.Focus(); } Thanks, Stephen. >I am using the WizardControl and have a TextBox that I would like to be selected when the page is selected. I set the tab order and made the control first in tab order but that made no difference. You still have to click to select the control first. Am I supposed to do something different to make this the selected control for the page?

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon