We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

Scrollbar issue

I''m sorry to keep posting these kinds of problems, but here we go again. I have a grid control derived from GridControl. I''ve done something that causes it to behave incorrectly during resizing, and I can''t seem to track down the cause. What I did was created a test app with 2 grids: My derived grid control and the syncfusion grid control, one above the other. Both are anchored top, bottom, left, and right. If I size the grids so that the scrollbars appear, then scroll all the way to the right, the resize the grids so that there are no scrollbars, the syncfusion grid "scrolls" all the way left and the full grid is displayed. In my derived class, the grid stays where I scrolled it last, so let''s say only the right 3 columns were showing, when I resize it large enough, the scrollbars go away, but I''m still only getting the right 3 columns. Any idea on what I may be doing? Some event I''m handling incorrectly or an override? The derived grid class is pretty large (about 105K for the grid control itself. There are a number of other related classes as well.), so I don''t want to post the source. Just hoping someone might have an idea what I may have done. Pete

1 Reply

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team September 27, 2004 09:43 AM UTC

Hi Pete, could it be you changed HScrollBehavior? If so, make sure you also specify the AutoScroll flag, e.g. this.gridControl1.HScrollBehavior = GridScrollbarMode.Automatic|GridScrollbarMode.AutoScroll; Only when AutoScroll is set the grid will scroll when you resize it. (Kind of not so obvious - we have to point out more ..) Stefan

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon