We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

How to create a PropertyPage like form

I want to create a form to edit one record of a table like VS.NET Property Page Window. It has two collumns: "Field Name" and "Field Value". Each row of "Field Value" cell could have different type of data: text,numeric,datetime and pickup list. My question is: Do you have any similar samples to give me clue? Which grid control shoud I use for this purpose? Thank you!

3 Replies

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team September 23, 2004 12:18 AM UTC

Since each row will have different cell types/data, I would recommend using a GridControl. This lets you loop through the cells and setup each cells contents individually. Stefan

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team September 27, 2004 02:31 PM UTC

Thanks for the reply Stefan. Do you have any sample code (C#) that demonstrates how this could be done? Regards. >Since each row will have different cell types/data, I would recommend using a GridControl. This lets you loop through the cells and setup each cells contents individually. > >Stefan >

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team September 27, 2004 02:38 PM UTC

You need the underlying datasource which represents a row for each field with name and fieldinformation. Once you have that datasource you can fill the grid. I can help you with filling the grid (it''s bassically just setting cell text and cell types), but the key is that you first need to have the underlying datasource available before we can create a sample for it how to fill the grid. Stefan

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon